Friday, March 9, 2012

Should I get Fallout: New Vegas or the Black Ops Map Packs?

I can buy Fallout today, but if I wait a week I can have enough money to buy the Map Packs.Should I get Fallout: New Vegas or the Black Ops Map Packs?
Think about it, an add on for a game or a whole game which is much better than the whole black ops game :)
fallout new vegas is a great game with lots to do and see.depending on how you play through the game you could play for hundreds of hours.there are plenty of cool weapons to use,you can play in hard core mode,2 of the 4 dlc are out with the 3rd one coming in mid july.check out this site for more help and info on the game.hope this helps.good luck in new vegas.http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/portal:fal鈥?/a>Should I get Fallout: New Vegas or the Black Ops Map Packs?
fallout new vegas is a freeroam and great game, you should go with a game that will entertain you for a while fallout is a great choice :)
Agreed. Fallout: New Vegas is a deeper game and will keep you busy for the foreseeable future. I've put over 100 hours into it and I still haven't done all there is to do.Should I get Fallout: New Vegas or the Black Ops Map Packs?
Fallout: New Vegas is even better than the whole Black Ops game let alone the map packs. It is such a fun game. Get Fallout.

No comments:

Post a Comment